Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Sat, 02 Oct 1999 08:04:23 GMT

Okay new topic folks. In the third Gundam Movie, "Encounters in Space", we
see the climatic battle between the Feds and Zeons. What bothers me is the
fact that Zeons lost the war to the punny Feds. We know that Zeons have the
outdated Zakus going up against the more agile and better equipped GM. But
what about the Gelgood units?? Weren't they designed to tackle Gundam or
the GMs?? Well, my speculation is this, the Zeons lost the battle because
they lost all their valuable Tacticians. Giren Zabi, he's very much like a
Hitler figure, extremelly cunning and a master tactician. Kishiria Zabi,
don't know much about her tactic abilities but I assume she's not very far
from Giren. Delaz, ran away, nuff' said. ^_^ So without these commanders
in action the whole Zeon army were probably all confused and had no clue
what to do. It's really a shame to see it end this way. I expect the Feds
to Nuke A Bao A Qu or something. Hehe I guess after seeing the game Giren's
Greed I've been craving for the alternative ending. So this is only my
speculation, no real proofs or anything so don't go picky on details. I
just want to share my views with fellow gundam fans.