BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 00:24:15 EDT

I forget to say that women can't run with high heels, as far as I know. Turn
A's just anime, not real life, but you make very good points. In real life,
an MS with high heels would be useless, since they run, jump, etc. From what
I have seen, the Flats feet have just a slight bit more surface area then
high heels. The Flat looks stable enough. Dancers can do fast movements on
their tippe toes and jumps, so that means, the Flat can run and jump, with
its feet. I am sure people have seen ballarinas dance, right? Anyone see my
point?

Aaron