BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 22:58:08 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/99 10:20:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Alfred.Urrutia@disney.com writes:

> Time tested? I don't believe a 22 ton eagle, with the feet you describe,
> could walk easily across a field without its feet sinking into the ground.
> I mean, bugs can walk across water because of water tension. Even a 10
> pound droid, with the same feet, couldn't do that because the water tension
> doesn't change just because the size of the thing changed.

I will also add that women wear high heel shoes and they seem to stand up
just fine and don't sink into the ground. But, the Flat also weighs tons,
compared to a human. The Flat's feet would probably sink, but not that much.
I like the Flats feet too. Besides, its just anime, not real life.

Aaron