BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 18:56:01 EDT

I just thought about this. Everyone I have shown my Turn A kit (these are non
gundam fans, i.e. family members, friends) all like the Turn A alot and think
its a very neat robot. I hated the Turn A at first, but its one of my
favorite's now. Yes, I doubt it would be recognized as a Gundam at first
glance, in a different color scheme, but the Turn A does sorta of still
remind me of a Gundam. The Turn A does break the Gundam mold. Probably, some
mecha designers, will try to make the Turn A look better, in their opinion.
Turn A ver. Ka, perhaps? :)

Aaron