Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:40:06 -0400

I'm just curious. I was wondering how the Bandai people get the faded airbrush
effect, I myself have always Airbrushed'em in one color but thats kinda
getting dull. I have narrowed it down to 2 things (one of which I am not quite
sure).

1.Do they spray a really reduced white over?

2. I have recently recieved the Gundam perfect Models catalog and in it there
is a picture of a guy holding up and airbrush with clear stuff in the color
cup. Could it be a little thinner or something?

Please help,
Roger