Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 02 Oct 1999 05:03:14 +0800

>>> Oh my... do you know what you're saying!? Western
>>> designs for mecha anime "a nice new direction"!?
>>> No... noooo!!! Heaven forbid! OoO
>>>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)
>>Why not? it's about time I think that some other >nationalities gointo
this anime thing...
> You're kidding, right?
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

as i said, why not? it will add new blood to anime. There's always teh
complaint that gundam is already looking like derivatives of itself, so why
notinject something utterly new? Sure, it may be ugly, it may be utterly
ridiculous, but the fact is, it will get minds working in different ways.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919