Nemus (nemus@tiscalinet.it)
Fri, 01 Oct 1999 15:04:07 +0200

Winn Sevilla wrote:

> Just wanna know... during UC 0083, of which the Gundam Stardust Memory series
> were... what was Char Aznable & Amuro doing?
>
> COme to think of it, Having a nuclear capable mobile suit on the loose is
> something not to be ignored... so why is Amuro out of action then ?
>
> Like, after all, the Federation did build a newtype MS for Amuro from the 0080
> series... so why didn't they ask for Amuro's help back then ?
>
> And since Zeon has an advantage, why didn't Char come to Delar's aid to help
> him out?
>
> Just wanna know... If there is something to know.

Well, I think the Federation didn't put faith in Amuro and original
newtypes anymore. The Feds watched how a NT could become soon
uncontrollable because they are evolved human beings with personality
and power. Much easier to create artificial NT and brainwash them.
And Char, well, I do not see why he should give an hand to Delaz: he
dreamed a world of NewTypes not a new rise of Zeon, the same Zeon he
somehow destroyed when he killed Kishiria. The old Zeon wasn't what Char
searchs.
Maybe Amuro was living like a normal person, eye controlled by the Feds
and Char was developing his organization, searching allies and so on.

--
Bye, Vincenzo

PS Ah, the Alex isn't a newtype MS, is a MS for beings with fast reflexes.