MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:30:32 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/99 8:44:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
reika@clear.net.nz writes:

<< I'm currently painting a figure kit, and I am using Tamiya and Gunze
 Sangyo acrylic paints. Gloss seems to be the predominant finish, but
 this sort of finish on clothing gives (to ne anyway) a sense of latex
 fetishism *shudder*. I'd prefer semi gloss. Are there any work
 arounds? Please reply privately, and sorry for the bandwidth.

when you are done painting it you can cover it with Dullcote. That'll apply
a flat finish to the model and get rid of the gloss.

Jason