Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:51:08 -0700

Neil Baumgardner writes,

> Hmm, thanks for the clarification, that is a little frustrating, at least
>for someone like me who's been trying do Mekton stats and showing how
much thrust
>comes from where. Oh well.

  Well, for Mekton purposes you only need to narrow it down to limbs
versus torso, right? In this case, the 0083 breakdown - 25% of the thrust
in the legs and feet, 75% in the torso - seems pretty sensible. You
needn't fret over whether the latter portion is in the skirt, the
backpack, or both.

>One last question on the Rick Dom II: is there any
> difference in appearance b/w the 0080 and 0083 one? Interestingly enough,
>the MS Enyclopedia doesnt even show the 0083 version.

  They reused the 0080 line art for 0083, but someone (probably Akitaka)
added a heat saber.

-- Mark