Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:02:05 -0400

Thanks ever so much for the info, it's greatly appreciated Mark. While, we're at
it, can you answer another question I have? I posted this on the GML when I first
joined, but didnt get an answer. On your Gundam Project, you list the 0083 Rick
Dom II as having 2 x 21,000 kg thrusters as opposed to the 0080 version's 5
thrusters. However, I clearly saw five thrusters under the 'skirt' of Karius' Rick
Dom II in one of the latter 0083 episodes. Where does this elusive two thruster
(and underpowered) Rick Dom II come from?

    Thanks in advance,

    Neil