Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:41:11 +0100

In message <199909301308.JAA23751@web2.chek.com>, Kaworu Nagisa
<17thangel@tokyo-3.com> writes
(snip)
>>Not to mention the fact that the Baroness is one hot babe. She was one of the
>few american show characters who was actually erotic in a sense.
>
> The Baroness? Erotic!? Certainly not what I had in mind.
> How about Nefertina from "Mummies Alive!", or Jessie
> Banon from "The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest"? Now
> those two are HOT! :D~~~

        Well, it is known that the Baroness favours red underwear. [1]

        Er, excuse me, I think I need to go lie down somewhere cool...
^_^

        [1] She gets on the wrong side of Scarlet in a story called, I
think, Hush Job, and Scarlet "borrows" her uniform for a while. I'm a
little unsure because both the UK and US comics ran stories featuring
Snake Eyes, Scarlet, and, argh, thingy Shadow which had no dialogue...

(snip)

Everyones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |