Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:08:27 -0400

>Yes, I did like the original GIJoe shows, but the later ones were pure merchandising fodder. I loved it when Destro wasintroduced as a perfectly diabolical and honorable enemy...he actually reminds me of Char in a
way...although I liked the comic books better than I ever did the cartoons.

 Yeah... the GI JOE comics was really cool! I even got a
 copy of each of the four parts of the Snake-eyes series,
 and still got collecting some Snake-eyes & the Ninja
 Force issues. Besides, I really think Snake-eyes & Scarlet loveteam works out better than Duke & Scarlet.

>Not to mention the fact that the Baroness is one hot babe. She was one of the few american show characters who was actually erotic in a sense.

 The Baroness? Erotic!? Certainly not what I had in mind.
 How about Nefertina from "Mummies Alive!", or Jessie
 Banon from "The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest"? Now
 those two are HOT! :D~~~

 By the way, has anyone here seen the "Calamity Jane"
 series? It was supposed to be shown here, but months
 have already passed and still no news of it.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)