BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 21:50:52 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/99 9:45:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
megaman@infinet.com writes:

> It could be, they keep finding even more in the cavern as they keep going.
> There's the misterious placement of armories in secret locations as well
> which may also lend to the future developments. (that Mace was very
> interesting)

Turn A is sounding more and more interesting the more I hear about it. What's
cool is, we have no idea what they will dig up or find next, I like this idea
of digging up of old MS and MS weapons alot, it allows for some interesting
stuff, if done right. I wish I could see Turn A. I hope AnimeVillage releases
Turn A here. They are releasing Brain Powerd here, so Turn A does stand a
chance of being released.

Aaron