Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:53:12 -0400

> Do any of you know where I can go to a webpage that will give me the
episode
> guide or tell me how many episodes there are in each series? How are the

Welcome yourself to http://gundam.anime.net/ and wonder how it is that there
can be SO MUCH gundam stuff. Isn't that right, Mark? ;-)

> Bandai's Gundam releases doing in America?

in terms of sales, I don't know. But I have yet to meet an anime fan who
doesn't like Gundam. If they've never seen it, they get hooked pretty easy.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."