Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:38:49 -0400

Hello all, I just bought some 0080 models kits I just found: the MS-18E
and RX-78NT1 among others. I think this may have been mentioned before,
but I have a few questions from the instructions booklets. The Kampfer
booklet has a picture of a slightly different green Kampfer model, is
this the erstwhile prototype model or what?
Also, the Alex booklet has a pic of the Alex in a somewhat lighter,
armed armor package called FSWS. What is it and what does it stand for?

    Thanks in advance,

    Neil Baumgardner