Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:52:54 -0400

heya guys. I rented some fansubs from my "local import store" today, the
first 4 episodes of Gundam X. So far, I like it. It seems like its more of a
superhero-robot type series, but I haven't found much I don't like about it.
Not yet at least. They've got more episodes too, so I suppose I'll just keep
mentioning every once in a while what I think of it. (The opening is pretty
cool, too.)

Anyhow, I have a somewhat unrelated question. Any of you guys out there who
do video capture (and I know there are some of you), what kind of hardware
do you use? I was thinking of using my WinTV card, but I figured I might be
better off getting one of those capture cards, or something like that. Any
suggestions? (Don't say Voodoo 3 3500 though, I have a perfectly good video
card.)

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."