Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:27:55 -0400

were fast they lacked one thing that MS's had; manueverablity the best way to
expain my point of view is this: A MA would be like a man on a bicycle with an
Uzi and an MS would be like a man walking with a 9mm. Though the guy on the
bike can travel farther and faster, he lacks the ability to dodge as well as
the man on foot and what if that MA loses ammo? Its as good as gone since it
also lacks Melee weapons. There are advantages to both of course Thats is why
the Z and ZZ series have Variable form MS's so that they can have the best of
both worlds, that ability to travel long distance like a MA and
mavueverability of an MS.

- Roger