Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:58:06 +1200

Although Bandai has made some bad games 'The War For Earth' game wasn't
actually developed by Bandai. It was developed by a US game developer with some
assistance from Bandai. I forgot the name of the US company but I think it went
out of business at the time of the release of the game, and not many copies were
produced. (I think the game was actually meant for US release). The company also
took liberties with the storyline and the Gundam universe and I think they
deserved their fate... The developers used the Gundam Project website as its
main resource but it seems like they never watched the 'One Year War' series.
May be they tried to make it more appealing for the American public ? How could
they turn Char into an old fat guy???

If you look for Gundam games on most search engines, you can still find a hit
for this now defunct company promoting the game!

Tet