mirai yashima (mirai_yashima@hotmail.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:07:47 EDT

This is a very stupid question but I have been watching V Gundam lately, and
this is really bugging me. How did Usso get a Haro? Where did it come
from? Who made it? IIRC, in Zeta, Amuro gave Camille one (sorry if I'm
wrong. I haven't re-watched Zeta since its first broadcast...) I think I
read in an anime magazine many, many, years ago that it was mass produced
and then re-called because it had a tendency to curse or something like
that.

Has Haro turned up on Turn A?

Any answer will be appreciated!

mirai