Annubius@aol.com
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:29:23 EDT

<< After a long absence, and a long list of GML mail, i'm back.. Anyway,
 recently got Macross VF-X2.. And after a while of playing, I thought to
 myself I dunno enough about Macross, Mospeada, blah blah blah.. So I was
 wondering if anyone on the list has the URL to a Macross site similar to The
 Mecha Domain or Gundam Project. Something with a rundown of story, veritech
 fighter descriptions, weapons, etc. etc. Much appreciated, thanks in advance!

     ~Gokou >>

i've been wanting to get that game. i have the first one. how is second one?