GTGokouX@aol.com
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:32:09 EDT

    After a long absence, and a long list of GML mail, i'm back.. Anyway, I
recently got Macross VF-X2.. And after a while of playing, I thought to
myself I dunno enough about Macross, Mospeada, blah blah blah.. So I was
wondering if anyone on the list has the URL to a Macross site similar to The
Mecha Domain or Gundam Project. Something with a rundown of story, veritech
fighter descriptions, weapons, etc. etc. Much appreciated, thanks in advance!

    ~Gokou