Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:59:17 EDT

The reactor isn't going to run out any time
soon... The fuel is the stuff that they heat
up and spray out the back to create movement.
Without fuel, Gundam thrusters are just big
heat generators without any medium to move
the heat out of the suit.

Since there is no medium in space to transfer
the heat, or motion of propellor blades or the
like, nothing short of Rocket Motors will move
you in space... which means fuel...

Paul