Scott DiBerardino (scottd@javanet.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:04:49 -0400

According to an Animedia special edition, there was an Omega Gundam rough
design that was up for a slot in Gundam ZZ (before the plot had been
finalized). It featured a mini-Gundam that transformed into the core-block
(!) and I think arms of the Omega Gundam, which was large and ZZ-ish with a
big-ass gun and all.

I think the sketches of the Omega Gundam were included in an early edition
of the MS Encyclopedia, the one that came out right after CCA back in 88?

a hastily writing
-scott \\ sdiberar@student.umass.edu