Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 01:48:33 +0800

> Speaking of the ZERO System, when I checked on Heero's
> profile in G Generation, I think I saw something there
> that says that the ZERO System turns someone into a
> Newtype (-level) or something... does it really work
> this way?
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

Hmmmmm...well, it would confer Newtype-like abilities, but only for the
duration of usage, I would think. and it doesn't selve into the more
mystical aspects of it...of course, in Quattre's case, that "space-heart"
of his is defintiely a newtype-like ability.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919