Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:50:30 -0400

>It wasn't just the future. Epyon had a Zero system, which showed ALL possible futures, and then sifted the Most possible into view. Knowledge like that would eventually drive someone mad. Which is precisely what
happened. As for his being a leader, it's not his being an earthborn man that counts...it's that he was from the Line of Peacecraft. remember how Relena was a figurehead because of it? well, same goes for Zechs.

 Speaking of the ZERO System, when I checked on Heero's
 profile in G Generation, I think I saw something there
 that says that the ZERO System turns someone into a
 Newtype (-level) or something... does it really work
 this way?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)