Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:44:29 -0400

>Hmmm...I'm beginning to get Master Asia's point here. we have buster
>rifles like TallgeeseIII's, which can knock out whole asteroids, but the
>Wing's twin busterrifle shakes it apart? And besides...wasn't the Wing
>meant to be reentry capable? hell, all 5 were supposed to be reentry
>capable...how is all the damage explained? was it because of the fight
>with Nataku? did nataku damage it that much?
>
>On closer inspection, that is something to consider eh?

 Hmm... I haven't see it yet, but judging from how the
 discussion has been going, I'd say, what if that damage
 thing was just for some dramatic effect? After all,
 someone said that it was confirmed GW is meant for
 yaoi fans; which are mostly female; which pay less
 attention to the technical stuff. Just my guess.
 No offense anyone ^^;

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)