Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:32:35 -0400

>> IMO, you are both too closed and too open minded. If that's the case,
>they could just make a new Zaku outta Gundarium and call it a Gundam.
>>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)
>
>aye, that is a way of saying it. personally, I just enjoy whichever series
>for the strengths, and just chalk up the weaknesses as inevitable prod
>problems, LOL!

 Yeah, I think that's the best way to be an anime fan.
 Instead of criticizing the bad points of a series, why
 not look at the best features a little more? After all, we watch something to be entertained, and hopefully
 not just to find something to bash around. Well, unless
 of course it's really that disappointing or ugly... but
 then, saying that something is ugly remains an opinion
 until every single intelligent, sentient being says it
 is so. =)

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)