Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:31:54 +0800

At 23:23 09/26/1999 -0700, you wrote:
> It's already been noted many times over that this is the
>similar-looking Gelgoog Jaeger, but I couldn't resist pointing out that
>you _do_ see this blown up in battle - during the Alex's simulated test
>combat in, what, episode 3.

        Wait -- I thought the Alex blew away a Zaku-FZ and a Rick Dom II,
but was in turn blown away by a Gelgoog J who snucked up from one side? Or
was that a R. Dom?

        Another question: What's the Gelgoog Jaegar's official code? I've
seen mostly MS-14J, but my copy of the Gundam Mechanics states it as
MS-14JG, similar to the MS-14Fs.