-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 15:53:22 -0700

At 12:49 9/26/1999 +0100, you wrote:
>I have the new Japanese Import Gundam Dreamcast game "Mobile Suit Gundam
>Side Story 0079 - rise from the ashes".
>
>It is set in Australia around the time of the One Year War with you
>commanding the "White Fang?" Federation MS team.

White Dingo. The first time I saw the emblem, I thought it was the White
Wolf emblem sported by Zeon ace Shin Matsunaga and wondered how that could
be on a GM. The dingo is a wild form of the domestic dog found in
Australia. It has a short-haired coat, usually yellowish in color, a bushy
tail, erect ears and a sharp muzzle. Dingos are carnivores but will eat
almost anything. They differ from other dogs in that they do not bark.

-Z-