James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 14:31:00 -0700

>In a message dated 9/26/99 12:24:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>ranma1-2@sonic.net writes:
>
>> Is that coming out in america?
>
>Yep, sure is. In fact, its made by Americans and I think, so are the robot
>designs. I think, in an Interview I read in a PC game magazine, the game
>creators where influnced by giant robot anime.
>
>Aaron

I saw screen shots of early Power Slave development and the mecha were
virtually idendical ripoffs of Evangelion. Since then I've noticed the
mechs have changed. I wonder if Gainax had a talk with them?

Anyway, on to Gundam games, half the fun of Zeta and Char's are the
revamped animations. They make the mediocre gameplay bearable.

I thought the Battlemaster games were great. I'd love to see another one.

And Bandai can make a really good game when it wants to, anybody play Tail
Concerto?

and finally...
Anybody plan on getting Front Mission 3?

-James