Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 11:30:13 -0400

> I don't think so. the only MS the got blown up are
> (mostly) "space-combat GM Commands", with a few Zaku
> FZs. The "Gelgoog Jaeger" in the OVA had an ace pilot
> at the helm, obviously. He wasted several GMs, and
> aquitted himself pretty well. :-)

okay, okay... it didn't get blown up. Looks like I have a new favorite
variation.

> No, it isn't. 0080's "Gelgoog Jaeger" and 0083's
> "Gelgoog Marine" are developed separately so they are
> not related to each other tech-wise. Moreover,
> according to Mediaworks' "Gundam Mechanics" vol. 1
> databook, MS-14JG "Gelgoog Jaeger" has the highest
> performance in the "Gelgoog" series, followed by
> MS-14F "Gelgoog Marine" and then MS-14B "Gelgoog High
> Mobility Type". In fact, all the Zeon MS in "0080" are
> top performing variants, so we have all the Porsches
> and Ferraris in the show for an enjoyable 3 hours. ^_^

it really is too bad then, because some of those suits were pretty nice.
Rick Doms, Gelgoog Jaegers, GM snipers, etc.

> Those are auxilary fuel tanks for extending MS' combat
> radius, and it has been discussed many times on this
> ML. You can read about the related discussions in more
> details by search through GML's previous achives:

ah, well, that was the answer I was looking for. Thanks.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."