MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 10:21:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/99 11:12:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
fayerocks@hotmail.com writes:

<< Yes we
 know that it's an alternative timeline spin off BUT it doesn't use the old
 gundam designs we see in the other spinoffs and that is why I respect this
 gundam design more. >>
Actually I think that in the end Turn A will turn out to be very much in the
UC timeline. IT is meant to wrap up all of the gundam shows. But frankly
have we seen a Dragon Gundam, a Serpent, or the Hydra Gundam? Nope we've
seen Zakus, Capules, and a Gallop for good measure. I'd say that Tomino
hasn't shown us all of the cards he is holding on this series yet. So I have
high hopes for it. When it is all said and done will be the best time to
judge it. But right now the jury is still out.

Jason