Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:43:33 +0800

Master Asia wrote:

> Why exactly did Wing 0 fall apart? I know its supposed to be a dramatic repeat
> of the ending in which it falls apart entering earth but, it just fell in
> water!!

When Nataku and Wing Zero re-entered earth, you can see that both the MS
were scotched rather badly. Wing Zero only started to fall apart when it
used the twin buster rifle. Since we never did see Wing Zero use its
twin buster rifle until that scene, my guess is that the twin buster
rifle actually causes damage to any MS using it.

Jorge.