Sun, 26 Sep 1999 08:14:54 -0400

>>That is true but in Wing its not as you say, an Echo he's totally
>>char. Mask, blond hair, blues eyes, mask. Plus the totally "drop the
>colony on
>>earth" attitude not to mention the final showdown with Heero. He also had a
>>sister on the other side.
>>Roger
>
>YUP! That was what was so refreshing about it. It's an alternate take on
>Char! it's what char would have been in stranger times, and is.

I guess so just that Zechs , if you'd notice had no exact reason to blow earth
up, he just did it because Epyon showed him his future or something. Why would
anyone choose him to be leader of white fang when he's an earthborn man?
Neo-Zeon were just people who wanted to liberate space with any means
possible. I don't get that.

- Roger