Sat, 25 Sep 1999 23:05:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- Flanker358@aol.com wrote:

>> Gelgoogs were never MASS PRODUCED, I put it there
>> for a reason... <GRIN> Most comparisons do break
>> down in the light of Officer type units. And I'm
>> a GM fan, but not of one that ever got anywhere...
>
> Actually Gelgoogs were mass produced as MS-14A
> which had beam machine gun as it's weapon rather
than > the beam rifles of MS14S, it also has the Beam
saber
> and Naginata.

Actually, the beam machine gun included on the MG
"Gelgoog A" model is a retcon, since it has a high-
precision sniper scope so it's an expensive weapon
exclusive for 0080's "Gelgoog Jaeger". We'll see this
retcon very soon, when MG "Rick Dom" has a beam
bazooka...

Nightingale.