garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 23:06:37 -0700 (PDT)

actually, the reasons you state (turn A breaks away
from the mold, while the other alternate universe
gundams don't) are why some of us like the other
gundams and dislike the turn A. ;)

while we're talking strictly mechs, there are certain
designs and appearances that make a gundam a gundam.
just like there are certain designs that make a
valkyrie a valkyrie.

i guess there's a certain thing about tradition that i
like. turn A broke away from the mold, but it seems
like it did so, for the sheer sake of doing so. just
for the heck of it. that wasn't a good move, for me.

-garrick