BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 00:19:51 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/99 12:03:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ranma1-2@sonic.net writes:

> I still have high hopes fo vfx-2. Bandai's a corperation, if they don't
> lose money they'll never try to improve they're products. Once they feel
> they're losing ground to other mecha games (which I believe they are)
> they'll actually try to make the best games they can.

You are right. Hopefully, if Bandai is losing money on mecha games, they will
start making better mecha games.

> I liked virtual on, but I think an armored core type gundam game
> would kick ass. The mecha would be customizable to a degree (like color,
> insignia, weapons) and if you had the money you could buy a whole new
> mecha. Like you'd start off as a GM, but could work you're way up to the
> Gundam or whatever (depends on the series). Personally, I think 8th MS
> team would kick ass as this type of game.

I forgot about Armored Core, that was a cool game and would work great as a
basis for a Gundam game, as long as they add space and air battles. I found
I always ran out of ammo in Armored Core, though, which I didn't like too
much, but other then that, AC was a great robot game. Can't wait to try out
Power Slave, a PC and Dreamcast come coming out in, I think, a month or two.
You are supposed to be able to climb buildings, pick up and throw cars :),
step on people, etc.

Aaron