j ridden (brainpowered@yahoo.com)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 20:27:46 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with you for the most part but this "omega
boost" post falls in a grey area. I didnt read them
all but most seem to compare it with other gundam
games so i dont see that as to OT. Maybe to you it is.
I just skip what i consider spam and go on my way.
Since i have found posting about OT doesnt seem to do
any good. Now this is OT.

meta

--- Joaquin & Linette Torres <jltorres@bellsouth.net>