Mr. Nice Guy (ranma1-2@sonic.net)
Sat, 25 Sep 99 20:07:57 -0800

>I played the first Ace Combat and loved it. Since you say VFX-2 controls
>like
>Ace Combat 2, VFX-2's fighter mode will be great. Just becuase they made a
>great racing game, doesn't mean they can make a good robot game, right?

   Exactly, Omega Boot is pretty mediocre. VFX-2's fighter is great, not
perfect though. In the demo there wasn't much difference between the
three speeds, all that happenned is the enemy fighters went
faster/slower, and you couldn't go farther or closer to any of the back
drop, it was like you weren't moving at all at some points. Hopefully
this'll be fixed in the full version.

- Mr. Nice Guy

ICQ: 41687078
AIM: MikeTodd54