Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 23:12:17 -0400

I suppose if I didnt want to learn anything this weekend I shouldn't be
asking these questions, but they're only two-

1) I just saw the intro to Zeta Gundam, I knew Amuro and Char were in the
series, but it looks like almost the whole crew from White Base is there?
Izzat true?

2) About turn-A... I don't have the model kit yet, I'm probably gonna wait
to order one, but I actually like the design, and the premise behind the
series seems kinda cool, has it really been faring that bad in Japan? I
mean, so far, how does it seem to rank amongst the other series?

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."