Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 23:00:37 -0400

> IIRC, it does NOT get blown up. The interestring thing about this Gelgoog
> is the Color scheme, which matches Char's color scheme. Of course, we
know
> that he's nowhere near Grenada at this point in time...

well, there was an explosion and my head hurts, so I was assuming it got
blown up, but chances are it didn't. They're gelgoogs, man, idunno what I
was thinking. I think my MG Gelgoog-A is looking at me funny now, I might
have hurt his feelings. ;-) (in case I lost you, gelgoogs are my favorite
MS, and not just because its fun to say their name.)

> Actually, they are external fuel tanks, similar to those used on several
> other Space Use Mobile Suits, such as the Rick Dom.

A-HA! Well, I wasn't planning on learning anything this weekend, but I don't
think this will affect me adversely. Thanks!

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."