Mr. Nice Guy (ranma1-2@sonic.net)
Sat, 25 Sep 99 17:41:19 -0800

>Hope Macross VFX-2 is better then Omega Boost and the first VFX
>game, which I bought and was disappointed with.

         I played the demo, it plays a lot like a flight simulator where
as the it is constantly moving in jet mode, but it stops for gerwalk or
battloid mode. I think it plays a lot like the anime, send bunches of
missles at something and fly through the smoke after you blow them away,
it's epic. I can't wait until next month.

- Mr. Nice Guy

ICQ: 41687078
AIM: MikeTodd54
email: ranma1-2@sonic.net