-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 15:33:43 -0700

At 02:38 9/25/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 9/25/99 2:10:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Z@Gundam.Com
>writes:
>
>> Mysterious Cities of Gold is a retitled and dubbed Child of the Sun Esteban
>> (1982).
>
>Is there any tapes of Mysterious Cities of Gold? Its the cartoon with the
>golden robot bird, right? If so, I barely remember it from when I was kid and
>would love to watch it again.

There are no commercial tapes or discs of which I'm aware. Polydor
released a soundtrack album that I've been trying to find for ten years
now, but that's the only commercial tie-in. No toys, but then the Condor
and that Ulmec flying ziggurat were the only real mecha in the show.
Everything else is strictly 16th Century except for a few leftover Mu
artifacts.

I recorded it off-air when it ran, but I missed a few episodes and, since
they're not numbered in any way, I couldn't tell you which I'm missing
without rewatching the entire series.

-Z-