Sat, 25 Sep 1999 18:24:06 -0400

Well the only reason I said all that was because some dude kept bashing gundam
X (Nether Gundam Thread) and although its not my favorite, I like it. My point
is just that out of all the Alternate universes (and all of gundam for that
matter) This one is the most unoriginal (one year war/CCA). I mean its just so
predictable. Oh yeah and not everyone from the original did this it was like
other people. I agree that the real world just copies off each other until the
idea gets dull (then you get designs like Turn-A ew!), but all in all I just
didn't like gundam wing all that much (though EW was ok).

Roger

-End