Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 05:33:29 +0800

>>uh-oh. Chris...the people here in general are ignorant of such things,
>>unless there is a big red label on the tape copies about this...they will
>>most probably just play it str8 away, with a badly rcorded but actually
>>faithful dub on top of it.
> Don't worry, the song in the commercial sounds kinda
> english to me. Most probably, it's the American
> release they're gonna show here. They might not
> even dub it, since it is in primetime. They'll
> pair it w/ Dragonball which was locally dubbed
> in a funny english. Besides, it will save them
> time and money, right?

Thank GOd if that's the case, because I have no wish for righteous elements
within Philippine society to point to a bunch of kids having epileptic
seizures and then scream "JAPANESE CARTOONS ARE BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!" That
would be too much.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter