Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 05:30:37 +0800

>well, by your logic, you could say that of the whole
>gundam universe. since all the gundams take off from
>another and they all look so alike. turn a gundam
>would be the only one that isn't a "bootleg" gundam.
>and look how much flak THAT got. :P

Actually...based on the avialable info the list has given me on TurnA, it
is still revolving around the alienated son theme and all that...tomino's
still doing that sort of thing.

>you're only saying that because it's an alternate
>universe. :P but if you take a look at the u.c.
>series, many plots, themes and overtones are used over
>and over again.
>-garrick

I would have to agree with this one: GW/EW gets a lot of flak for being
so...different...well, that's why it was AC.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919