Sat, 25 Sep 1999 16:24:46 -0400

>Again I saw another model of the Turn-A Gundam today.
>No matter how I try to appreciate it's beauty, I just
>can't. What's so special about the Turn-A Gundam anyway?
>The weapons? The pilot? The mustache!?

Well Basically Tomino wanted this to be different from the rest of gundam
because he believes that gundam design has become too flashy or something.
Turn-A Is so special because of the story its suppose to have an ambigous link
to the one year war.... Like Zaku II's and stuff are in the series now... And
they look so goofy because an American designer named Syd Mead did all that

Roger

-End