Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 14:26:24 -0400

>> i'm in the philippines, with richie and vielchen and a
>> few other lurking filipinos...
>> i'm glad our stations have enough sense to air anime,
>> heheh. despite the colonial mentality towards
>> america, there are a lot of anime on philippine tv.
>> gundam only came aroung recently. i think patlabor
>> was aired too...no?
>>
>> -garrick
>
>lucky guys. I've been meaning to go out and pick up some patlabor tapes, but
>haven't had the time or money to do so. If only they aired this stuff on TV
>here. sigh.

 Yeah... they aired Patlabor alright. But at that time,
 I was in 2nd yr. highschool and it was shown 4:30 PM
 after Raijin-Oh if I'm not mistaken. As a result, I
 wasn't able to watch it that much. Raijin-Oh, however,
 was aired in a cable channel, but they didn't finish
 the whole series. It reached the second part though
 wherein the protagonists got the Bakuryuoh robot that
 can merge w/ Raijin-Oh. Does anyone know how the series
 eneded?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)