Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 13:56:37 -0400

>It's really hard to say what is American animation and Japanese animation
>anymore. Many of the American animation is farmed out to korea, china, the
>phillipines, as well as japan. I don't know how much Japanese animation is
>farmed out, but I do know that some is done is korea.

 Korean animation just looks like anime-imitation to
 me. Has anyone seen "Super Kid"? That looks like a
 DBZ-Mazinger Z rip-off. And that "Spin Kickers"?
 Kinda like a soccer version of Slam Dunk. ~_~

>Dunno... I thought the animation in Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Antz, Reboot,
>Beast Wars, and others I can't think of right now were pretty darn good.

 Whoa! Let's stick to the TV series here first. Of course,
 CG animation in movies are supposed to be good, but I
 think the comparison here is between anime TV series
 and CG TV series... oh, and yeah, cartoons.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)