Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 13:49:23 -0400

>> > I grew up with the orginial Transformers and I thought Beast Wars was
>> really
>> > good.
>> >
>> > Aaron

>Again, it's a matter of taste. Personally I like Beast Wars a lot better
>than most of the original transformer stuff. I think it is how they write
>it. If you watch some of the old transformers, you can see that the
>animation suffered a lot throughout the series. Especially the newer stuff
>with the Quintessons. Yikes. But the stories were interesting enough and
>that kept me watching. On the flip side there is Donkey Kong (CG
>animated). Bad stories, bad CG animation.
>___

 I'm not exactly a Beast Wars fan, in fact, I kinda hate
 it. There they go again... another CG animation. This
 time, the characters are even more limited in number
 than your usual cartoon. Tsk tsk... trying to make
 something with "super cool graphics" at the cost of
 character quantity. ~_~ By the way, has anyone else
 here seen the Takara Transformers series? Sure beats
 the western version if you ask me -_^v

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)